Monday, September 14, 2009

at least you're not this other guy from okcupid

hi

hey

how r u?

i'm good\
why are you messaging me?

to chat only
have a little discussion

how'd you find me though?

i search through matches and i found u online

but it says i'm a lesbian

ok
i want to chat only

about what?

i not searching for girlfriend
about any thing intersting
to know new people and know more about thier country, culture and others

cgddgdgjygdfgcvv

what does this mean?

my kitten just messaged you

lol
ok
hehehhe

you're in saudi arabia?

yes
do u know it?

i've never been there
but i know of it, obviously

from where?

studying and the news

i hope not from media
ohhh my god

that tends to be where the news comes from

yes
but the media not always right

what do they get wrong?

they r telling laies about saudi arabia

what is the truth?

the truth that we r normal people and
we care about our families,friends and other people
we r not Terrorist

of course, not all of you are Terrorists

we love the life and enjoy but with restrications

what kind of restrictions?

good that u know that

[NOTE: STOP TELLING LAIES!]

2 comments:

alphafemme said...

can you please post all of your okcupid chats? they make me squirt my morning tea out my nose. it's a great way to start my day!

Daniel said...

Did he ever tell you what the restrictions were?