Tuesday, September 22, 2009

paul on gossip girl

Paul
When are you going to post the Jennifer's Body writeup??
1:06amEllen
oh god, yeah
tomorrow?
1:07amPaul
yay!
1:07amEllen
i'm waiting for gossip girl to load! yay gossip girl!
1:07amPaul
oh, speaking of blog projects, the domain for bayareacoffeesnobs.com has been installed on my site -- going to put wordpress on it tonight.
I've actually never seen an episode of gossip girl
1:07amEllen
yessssssssss
it's so addictive
1:08amPaul
what's it actually about
?
1:08amEllen
pretentious sexually active rich kids on the upper east side
1:08amPaul
hahah omg so it's like melrose place but nerdier
1:08amEllen
it's the best
and my favorite couple is finally together
so i'm lovin it
1:09amPaul
perhaps I'll watch some. when you say "loading," does that mean it's on the internet?
1:09amEllen
yeah
surfthechannel
you have to start at the beginning though
1:10amPaul
ok, I'll watch the pilot. what the hell. still not finished packing yet, but I have four hours...
1:11amEllen
yesssss
1:11amPaul
and I have a milan hotel now -- one of the people I e-mailed days ago finally got back to me
1:11amEllen
tell me who you favor: blair or serena?
watch it on megavideo
started! have fun!
1:12amPaul
haha ok I'll let you know whose side I'm on :-):-)
2:00amEllen
serena or blair?
2:04amPaul
serena but see e-mail
2:04amEllen
i saw
amazing
2:05amPaul
I didn't really find anything gripping enough to make me want to keep watching
just "oh, ok, so one pretty rich boy wants to kiss other girls, and blair isn't sure how she feels about it, and serena was arrested for fucking everyone in thailand or something and now she's being chased by paparazi and everyone has lots of money and who cares?
2:06amEllen
hahahaha
i love it
2:06amPaul
and then there's this other pretty rich boy who picks up women in bars, and maybe he's the same pretty rich boy who is dating blair, but maybe he isn't -- I can't really tell and don't really care
2:06amEllen
hahahaah
2:06amPaul
but he's sufficiently notorious that strange blondes in bars know who he is and woo-woo for him
2:07amEllen
chuck bass
2:07amPaul
and for some reason people listen to some damned radio show or podcast or something about these people
is he the same one who is dating blair or not?
2:07amEllen
HAHAHAHAAHA
no
nate's dating blair
2:07amPaul
oh, ok. I don't think I caught nate's name
2:07amEllen
some damned radio show
ok i have to go to bed, but that's awesome
2:07amPaul
this conversation may be bloggable
goodnight!
2:08amEllen
goodnight!



Important Note From Ellen:
CHUCK & BLAIR 4 EVAAAAA!!!

1 comment:

Paul Gowder said...

Over e-mail:

Paul:

SUBJECT: proof that I'm straight.

BODY:

This show is such a soap opera. I've already lost track of who is
fucking around with who. I gave up 20 minutes in and went back to packing.

But Blair is kind of bitchy, whereas Serena was cool enough to get
busted. Therefore, I like Serena better.

But the problem is that with the blurry video I was watching all the
blondes and all the brunettes kind of look the same -- so I'm not quite
sure that I got which scenes were Serena vs some other blonde...

Ellen:

hehehehe, yeah, i don't know too many straight guys that like gossip girl. daniel watches the parts i like though.

Finally, Ellen admits that I'm straight!