Thursday, September 17, 2009

vlogs #9 & 10: for taylor swift

So I have a lot of feelings about Kanye and Taylor Swift.  I recently posted some feelings about Taylor Swift here, but that's not really all there is to it.  When I found out that Kanye came up onstage and interrupted Taylor's speech at the VMAs I started calling people to tell them.  I was incensed.   Katy Perry already said what he did was "like stepping on a kitten."  Don't drink kids.  

I just watched the You Belong with Me video again so I could reference it accurateley, and I was inspired. You know how people do 2 Girls 1 Cup reaction videos? Well, I'm not doing that, but I did do a Taylor Swift reaction video. The great thing about that video is that it affects people, and it really does affect me. I would recommend starting my reaction video and then a muted version of the original video so you can see what I'm commenting on, making the video a lot more fun and less self-indulgent.

Here is my video, to be played with sound, and then Taylor's video to be played on mute when you see I'm starting mine, if you hear the truck sound you've waited too long:






Then I watched my video and realized that the sign was backwards, which I personally believe makes this whole endeavor even cuter.  So I made this clarification video with two very special guest stars:





I found this on facebook, and I think it adequately describes my feelings about Kanye West:

RT Kanye @ PatSwayze funeral: "i'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute, but MJ had the best death of the year. just sayinnn"