Saturday, January 30, 2010

vintage gaga

This is pure vintage Gaga in the same vein as that awesome mint condition white dress from the 60's. I once found a mint condition wallet from the 40's for like 20 bucks, but that's neither here nor there.

You can see how the Bad Romance video grew out of the person that made this with her friends with almost no budget.




There is something about Gaga that just fascinates me. I think it's because I've never recognized any new musician as an actual artist before her. She is an artist. The rest are just people who sing. She actually reminds me a lot of Oscar Wilde, and that's a high compliment coming from me.

If I had skillz in Photoshop I would put Gaga sunglasses on a picture of Wilde. But sadly I don't have those skillz. Also, I'm just relishing my use of z in place of s. I feel so bad.